It is easy to get lost in the large existing amount of watch brands and many models. That’s why we have prepared a short guide in order to choose a Watch model appropriate to your desires.
The most important points
1. the price
First thing, you necessarily have a budget for your new purchase, you should know that according to the price that you have determined, you have certain categories of shows:
|For €1000 and more||Between 300 and €700||Less than € 200|
|· Mechanical watches
· Precious metals (gold and Platinum), titanium, etc.
· Formal and/or designers watches
· Breitling, Omega, Rolex, IWC, etc.
|· Automatic quartz watches
· Rubber, stainless, leather, see titanium and carbon fiber titanium
· Watches for everyday
|· Quartz watches
· Composite plastics and resins, base metals
· Crystal plastic
· Fashion and sport watches
· Swatch, Casio
2. the brand
- Check to know the reputation of the manufacturer that you interested but do not ask the opinion of sellers in jewelry. For example, most of the time they ignore everything about brands.
- Ask your friends or your family, who already own the brand you want to get feedback on the longevity and the finishing of your watch.
- Ask your questions on the forums dedicated to watches, specialists and enthusiasts will answer you with pleasure.
For a wide selection of brands of watches, go on horlogerie4you.fr.
- If you’re big and buff, pick a watch with a dial large and imposing.
- Conversely, if you are rather small beware! A poorly chosen watch and you’ll look like a little boy who wears his dad’s watch. So choose models more Compact.
4. water resistance
What you should know about the manufacturers directions:
- 30 meters: rain, gentle splashes, perspiration.
- 50 meters: swimming but not diving important.
- 100 meters: the minimum for scuba diving.
- 200 metres: If you’re the Commander Cousteau.
If you are a great athlete and run in the rain, wind or snow, prefer a watch water-resistant up to 100 meters. Your watch to save much more.
5. the bracelet
- You find everything in the bracelets to watch these days. We recommend a bracelet in stainless steel that will last longer than the leather. In addition, it can easily be worn with a suit while being easily worn with casual.
6. the life expectancy of parts
- Life of mechanical watches can be almost infinite.
- Quartz watches are often irreparable, the mechanism should rather be replaced. Attention then to not be limited by the availability of the parts when it happens to you.
7. maintenance to a watch
- Mechanical (manual and automatic) : they must be maintained and cleaned according to the recommendations of the manufacturer (generally every three years).
- Quartz (battery): when it no longer works, it must change the batteries between 2 to 5 years depending on the type of watch.
- Lithium-iodine (LID) : cells that have a service life of area 10 years.
What is not important
1. look at the details of the mechanism inside your watch
The mechanism of the watches is not particularly important unless you buy a watch of more than € 10,000 or if it has unique features.
2. a few Notions of watchmaking
- Don’t believe in advertising campaigns of some watch companies including on history to extension of these family businesses.
- Many watches less of €20.000 are handmade in a picturesque village in the Swiss Alps.
- While most are produced en masse to the chain in large quantities.
For a large selection of watches on the Internet, visit the website http://www.centralledwatch.com/online/mirror-led-watch/.
Wenger 7079x Chronograph Men’s Watch
Guess Collection GC Mens Watch G45003G1
What is School Choice?
Walpurgisnacht – Faun
Brand Model and Talent
18 WATCH STORAGE CABINET
Age-by-Age Guide to Toys!
Pikapool by CheesaCrackaSpriting on DeviantArt
LEGO PIRATE GIRL MINIFIGURE Ship Wench Red Hair/Patch …
Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe (VIDEO)
Rosario Vampire: Brightest Darkness: Chapter 1 by AG …
Will Vandom vector by leek128 on DeviantArt
Son Goku LSSJ by Gothax on DeviantArt
Build A Blog Babe
How To Choose A New Cologne: Selection Tips and Advice …
How To Choose A Tactical Watch: Must-Have Features …
Training 4 Different Dogs: How to choose the BEST Dog for …
How to Choose an Online Watch Repair Program